Library » Library Policies
Students will receive a signed pass from the study hall teacher before entering the library. They will receive a signed pass if they exit before the period ends. Students who leave the library without a pass will receive a referral.
Expectations of students while in the library:
- While in the library, students are expected to be engaged in schoolwork requiring use of library resources (i.e. computers, book collection, periodicals, reference, etc.). Checking sports videos and playing computer games are not allowed.
- The library is open for use by individual students from study hall, lunch, or class (with teacher permission).
- Students are expected to abide by the Bishop Ludden Code of Student Conduct and all other Bishop Ludden rules.
- Students are expected to abide by the Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Syracuse Agreement for Internet Access by Students.
- While in the library, though conversation may be necessary, students will be mindful of other students or staff trying to work.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the library except by librarian permission.
- Students may only print photos or pictures with librarian permission.